Once again, the Klopeiner See - Südkärnten Golf Park and Youth Sport golf academy are inviting the upcoming generation back to the green.
This is where children aged 6 to 14 years can come to grips with the sport. Since 2014, we have promoted the “Hello Juniors” initiative. It has since seen over 100 clubs in Austria come on board - and the great success has now fuelled even more expansion. In addition to 6-12 year olds, children up to 14 years are now also allowed to participate. The boys and girls, some of whom may be a future Tiger Woods or Bobby Jones, pay just a one-time club fee of €35 per year and no other annual fee.
“Hello Juniors” includes the following services:
- Free training from 1 April to 31 October, up to three times weekly, in three different groups (ages 6-14) in the Golf Sport Academy.
- Flightscope, video analysis and seven target greens at distances of 50, 75, 100, 125 and 150 metres. We provide training in line with the specifications of the Austrian Golf Association (5 percent rule).
- Clubs for beginners, Snag-Golf, etc.
- Course and tournament maturity courses as part of the youth training program.
- 4x9 hole kids tournaments, complete with food and an awards ceremony.
- Young people are looked after by Sporting Director PGA-HP Adriano Bernardi and the qualified golf teacher Stefan Fischer.
- Participation in at least twelve Austrian student cups - Club leiberl and club cap for every youth coming on board.